Poll

Do you like the Changes we have put in place to give more Referrals to the members that have invested more money and time?

(Yes) I think this is a Good change and will help the Site.
24 (77.4%)
(No) I don't think the changes are good.
4 (12.9%)
Neutral / I Don't care, you do what you think is best.
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: February 23, 2013, 09:23:59 PM

Author Topic: What do YOU think of the [R] & [DR] Free Referrals Change  (Read 1639 times)

Offline DavidM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GlobalActionCash - A New Kind of GPT
What do YOU think of the [R] & [DR] Free Referrals Change
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
Lets Hear it Vote What you think about the Changes...

Here is the Msg that was Sent out about this...

Due to the Free Referrals being Spread so thin across so many users and many users not hardly ever getting any free referrals we have made some changes.

More than 75% of the Free referrals where being split up in the Copper Star Members and many of them are not even active any more so they are wasted.

Here is the New Settings for the Free Referrals...
We Hope these Changes will Allow for More Free referrals to go to the Users that really Deserve them and that are active members of the site.

Copper [R] 0 [DR] 0
Bronze [R] 1 [DR] 0
Silver [R] 2 [DR] 1
Gold [R] 4 [DR] 2
Blue Diamond [R] 6 [DR] 3
Red Diamond [R] 8 [DR] 4
Ultimate VIP  [R] 20 [DR] 10

All Levels have been Reduced slightly but the Major Change is that Copper Star Memberships no longer get Free Referrals. These Changes will Allow for More Free referrals to go to the Users that really Deserve them and that are active members of the site.

I Know some of you may be upset with this change but this has been a long time coming and was needed badly.
This will also Give more Value to the Higher Level members.

We Will let this Ride for a while and see how it goes, We may end up Cutting Bronze out of them to at some point down the Road but that depends on the results this provides. We Want all f our members to be happy but we need to reward the users that Invest more time and money into our site accordingly.

Again I'm Sorry if this upsets you in any way,
David M.