Poll

How Much Should First Place % of the Total Contest Value Be?

First Place 75% / The Rest 25%
28 (34.6%)
First Place 50% / The Rest 50% (What some of them are Now)
53 (65.4%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 03:06:30 AM

Author Topic: How Much Should First Place % of Total Contest Value Be?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline DavidM

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 130
  • Karma: +61/-4
    • View Profile
    • GlobalActionCash - A New Kind of GPT
How Much Should First Place % of Total Contest Value Be?
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:55:05 AM »
Should we Raise the First Place Winnings Value from 50% of the Total amount? and if Yes What should we set it to?

*edit* Vote To close to Call, 2 options removed and Votes Reset. Plz Re-Vote for one of the two top options Left above.

David M.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:13:05 AM by DavidM »